Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#13,974 ·
A coworker of mine just had a sinus infection, but he didn't get it taken care of and it lead into one of his eyes and attacked the muscle. He is still on disability after a couple months and has no depth perception, it's likely he's not going back to work.
Something similar happened to a Co worker of mine except they caught it just before it got to his eye.... Scary Shit

#13,977 ·
A coworker of mine just had a sinus infection, but he didn't get it taken care of and it lead into one of his eyes and attacked the muscle. He is still on disability after a couple months and has no depth perception, it's likely he's not going back to work.
Holy shit, that's crazy. Yeah I went to the walk in yesterday and they hooked me up. Still takes a few days for the meds to fully help which sucks, but its better than what happens if you dont.

#13,978 ·
Da fuk? I've had 3 ear/sinus infections this year. But have never heard of that.