Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bundy Hill Trash Pit Shoot Out Pics/Video

8K views 69 replies 22 participants last post by  cruiserjg 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is my favorite pic of the weekend, good times, good times. I'll post more up plus some video as it is uploading to the computer. Thanks again to Bundy Hill.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I'll have some more up tonight, still loading video.

Thanks to you and your team for coming out and hanging with us this weekend. And thanks for posting up the pics and videos.
That is a great picture!
Ed it was a great time, thanks. We will be back to compete and to play. What we saw of your park was awesome, looking forward to seeing it all.

There are some pics at: http://www.unemployedfilms.com/http___www.unemployedfilms.com/Trash_Pit_Shoot_Out,_Bundy_Hill.html

But the action shots have not been loaded yet, I'll have time tonight and tomorrow.

#14 · (Edited)
Bundy Hill did another great job with the Pit Trash Shootout this year. :rock:

Banner welcoming the participants and the spectators

The course map

some of the spectators were a little questionable though :teehee:

Hilltop viewing of the course

#15 ·
Some pics of Saturday's competitors (Thanks to RioGrande for providing the pics, I couldn't make it out Saturday)

blue toy

Clean

add a little bit of water and mud

Not so clean

cruiserjg (last years Champ)

I think the tire pit was a little bit more difficult this year

cowl crusher

bigblockford79

#34 ·
some more pics of bigblockford79

wonder if those new seats are still clean

Great Pics!!! Seats did stay clean through the mud hole. However, I did take home enough gravel/dirt to cover the entire front floor an inch deep from another spot on the course after I went back to 3 wheel drive AGAIN. :(:(

#19 ·
Dam!...no love for the Bronco2 AGAIN! Hell they didnt even remember me at the awards!:confused:

Guess I will just have to win it next time!

#21 ·
Now for the start of the carnage. I think most every vehicle suffered some carnage, nothing major, just the usual; u-joints, shafts, tie-rods, a control arm, exhaust and a little bit of missing paint here and there.

Oops

find a big stick and straighten it out

still not much better

andy doddie getting some air on the Log Ride

#24 · (Edited)
The first run of All5ofus (girls go first)

there goes the passenger side fender

nice job with this tricky spot

The Log Ride

using a winch weight

The tires....these presented problems for everybody

one small step for...

a donation to the tire pit

oh, that's what happened to the fender

and the control arm

#27 ·
This thing (I think it was a tracker) was....at least fun to watch. These guys drove it hard, broke it, strapped it back together and beat on it again.

This pic was of their 2nd run. I missed the first run where they rolled it here. It took a group effort to get it back on it's wheels and off it went (with a little smoke)

This was a little low to go over this rock

#28 ·
peanutboozer

the Log Ride presented it's challenges

add a little bit of water

one of my favorite parts. Someone told the spotter that the front spring had come out and he looked at it, shrugged and then started pulling cable (as in, oh well, no big deal:sonicjay:) then the driver got out to lock in the winch and saw it and went "Oh Sh*t, we gotta fix that". So, out came the hi-lift.

stupid tires

just because he put it back, didn't mean it was going to stay in for the rest of the race. :teehee: Oh yeah, the shock broke too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.