Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Feb 24, 2007... Mounds... Chili...

20K views 370 replies 75 participants last post by  adrianjeepguy 
#1 ·
On February 24th, 2007 I plan on going to the Mounds and having chili for lunch.

#366 ·
I talked to you on the CB and said I was leaving... I guess it was someone saying they were you?? Oh we had a blast thanks for letting us caravan up with you. That ride would have sucked if it werent for those CBs. My fiance loved you guys.. she said you guys are awesome, halariouus, and just like me...... We would both like to go on another ride with you guys!!

BTW, did you get any shots og my jeep? I know you dad was taking alot of pics, and I didnt get any of my jeep! hah

#369 ·
Im game for another run.:thumb: Found out what my bad vibration was. The top bolts on my rear drive shaft were coming loose. One fell out. Easy fix. Cant smach the bottom of my fenders any more then i did on the jumps so next time need to find a bigger jump.:sonicjay: April 1st silverlake opening day is my vote. Alot funner with the caravan and cbs just wish that mine would have worked all day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.