Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Thank You.

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  littletrucker 
#1 ·
I will never be able to name all the names who helped/ donated/ worked/ sweated and just plain made today one of the greatest events ever. It is so nice to be part of a elite group of people like the 4 wheel drive community. Thank you to all who donated, wheeled, ate the food, showed up and just plain rocked it out today. I had one of the best times i have had in a very long time. Forgetting about being sick for a while and just wheeling. You all truly showed what good people are made of. I had a blast, as did my 3 year old. He crashed on the way home and barely made a sound as we snuck him into bed. My wife got to see why i truly love this sport and the people that make it up.

Again. Thank You All

Collin, Courtney and Cole Hansen

Oh and sorry for being such a sissy during my speech. What can i say, Im a softie.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#10 ·
Oh and sorry for being such a sissy during my speech. What can i say, Im a softie.
Its ok, when I looked around you weren't the only sissy in the group :)

Glad to finally get to meet ya in person. You are not nearly the dick I had imagined from this site :) lol j/k

Like I said yesterday. Its good to see that while we all might not get along on here and not always play nice. When it matters we all come together and fight the good fight. :thumb:

Get better! And you STILL owe me that damn pop :) lol

:woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.