Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Remember kerwin's wolf tee?

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Shotgun 
#1 ·
#6 ·
There is nothing that can stop me when i am wearing my Wolf shirt. I have a slightly modified version that plays Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf when you squeeze its left paw. The speakers are in the arm pits so it's an instant party wherever I may be when i lift my arms. Bar, board meeting, bingo, or funeral. I managed to slash 100 Billion from the deficit, water board Guantanamo prisoners and impregnate 2 women and 1 sheep all in the same night.

Way to go Wolf shirt!

#7 ·
lmmfao ... cc you need a life other than posting on amazon ... ive read a few of ur comments, and well ... are sales down? i advise getting said shirt so it will increase sales immediatly and get the dash board jesus aka lucifer for good luck

#8 ·
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:WOW! i just spit mountain dew all over my keyboard when i seen the other items people that looked at this shirt have viewed/purchased. zubaz sweat pants, joe the plumber book, and how to live with a huge penis book.....wow!:woot:

#16 ·
5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the life of Hammy the Hamster, May 23, 2009
My buddy called me and said his hamster had crawled up somewhere that nobody would want a hamster to go. It was stuck. He installed one of those fish tank air pump tubes in his chocolate starfish to make sure hammy had enough air to breathe, and I ordered the vaginal speculum (large), a pair of needle nose pliers, some wd-40, a medical mask, a jackhammer, a pump action garden sprayer, and a rocking chair all with my Amazon prime account. All the items arrived the next day, and within 20 minutes we had Hammy out. It would have been better if there was an extra large size vaginal speculum available on amazon, but we had to make due with what we had.

#18 · (Edited)
loved the oil one.
Blitz 11849 Dispos-Oil

Blitz 11849 Dispos-Oil
Price: $8.49
Availability: In Stock

6 used & new from $4.90

11 of 16 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars This is GREAT for the environment! , January 8, 2009
I have always tried to save money. I buy the cheapest oil and filter for the family vehicles, and I always change it myself. However, I started experiencing the ill effects that all people must deal with from being a "home mechanic", the inevitable dead spots of grass in the backyard.

After some time, the 40-50 qts a year being dumped into the backyard starts to take its toll. I noticed less wildlife, the well water was starting to have an icky taste, and I accidentally started the dirt on fire when my lawn mower hit a rock and made sparks.

I had enough, and I wanted to start helping the environment.

I purchased 24 blitz oil containers from amazon, and I could not be more happy. They are easy to bury, and look great in the ground.

Now to my review of the product:

It is sturdy and lightweight, something I look for in underground burial containers. It easily holds the rated 12 qts of oil, and doesn't appear to leak.

Why not 5 stars?? My only complaint is the width of the product. If blitz would have made it slightly shorter, but also fatter, it would be much easier to put in the ground. I currently have to dig a 22" deep hole which seems kind of silly to me. I have also busted a cap when I was back filling around the container. Blitz should have thought ahead with this design and realized that shovel to cap contact would happen for most people.

I do suggest this for the "tree huggers" and "greenies" out there, as it will make you feel like you're really doing something good for the earth.

Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz

Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz
Availability: Currently unavailable

4 used & new from $77.76

24 of 30 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars titillating to say the least. , November 30, 2006
I happened to have found a gallon of Tuscan Whole Milk on my front door porch after returning from my wives funeral. My poor wife suffered an untimely death in a smelter.

After drinking the complete gallon, I basically forgot about my wife, and forgave her murderer/stalker. We are now best friends, and we even tag team chicks together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.