Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

MP3 players

1K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  PCK_4xCustoms 
#1 ·
Looking to get a new one as my old doesn't have the capacity for all the music I have amassed over the years since I got it.

Current is a 4 gig, and I'm looking for something in the 8-10 gig region. But kinda budgeted at the same time.

Whats your experience with makes and models and who's got the best operating system?

Also, eff Apple. I wont get an Ipod

thanks!

#7 ·
I got a zune 30 in October 2007 for 79$ from woot. I gave it to my wife this year around that same time and ordered a zune 80 for 139$ on Amazon. I've been very happy with them. If you ever listen to podcasts or plan to listen to them, you're better off with an mp3 player that has a built in podcast down-loader in the software.

#12 · (Edited)
I have a 4 gig sansa fuze and love it. I use it in the jeep all the time.
If you wanted to, you could buy a 4 gig since theyre generally cheaper and get a Micro sd card to expand it. I think the maximum memory you can go up to is 32gb, including internal memory.

:sonicjay:
Yeah. If you want to replace it every 3 months, put up with it freezing all the time, being forced to use apple software, etc. Ive have a few friends that have them and they absolutely hate the hardware AND the software. They say they will never buy an ipod again and really seem to like the fuze.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.