Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#56,726 ·
So now that HT is going to be replacing jackson on the $20 bill, is the bill with Jackson going to become some collector item in a couple decades?

#56,730 ·
Theres hundreds of thousands if not millions that winter in lk mi

Definitely curbed the mussel problems
apparently i don't pay attention that much. I've hunted on Lake Huron every year, but I don't remember seeing one. Then again, there might have been thousands, I just never saw them lol

#56,732 ·
Just got back from the post office and over heard the lady next to me complaining that she just got married and someone has been taking the cards out of her mailbox, ripping them open and stealing the money. She had a pile of them in her hand. And several packages have been stolen that were delivered via UPS. WTF is wrong with people. I believe her she was a nice looking, well dressed woman.

I know, yes i actually went into the post office....

#56,733 ·
Just got back from the post office and over heard the lady next to me complaining that she just got married and someone has been taking the cards out of her mailbox, ripping them open and stealing the money. She had a pile of them in her hand. And several packages have been stolen that were delivered via UPS. WTF is wrong with people. I believe her she was a nice looking, well dressed woman.

Sounds like a great gig to me
Commit a felony to net $20-$200

#56,734 ·

My daughter is diabetic. When she first got fitted for her pump, they set us up to receive all her pump supplies through the mail. The first month we got her supplies fine. The second month someone stole them off the porch. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but then it happened the third month as well. Ever since, I've had to have her supplies sent to my workplace to make sure she gets them.

#56,737 ·
Me Cut metal with Fire <Grunt>

Not sure how people can do their own exhaust without a set of torches if the vehicle is more than a few years old.

I tried for i think 2 minutes then kicked myself for not just starting with fire, old exhaust completely out 5 minutes later.

#56,738 ·
Me Cut metal with Fire <Grunt>

Not sure how people can do their own exhaust without a set of torches if the vehicle is more than a few years old.

I tried for i think 2 minutes then kicked myself for not just starting with fire, old exhaust completely out 5 minutes later.
I try to do exhaust work, then every time I kick myself 45 minutes later when nothing is off and some shit if bent and broken.