In Memory of "JeepSter85"

27K views 355 replies 45 participants last post by  camccardell 
#1 · (Edited)
The
Steven L. Cole III
Memorial Trail Ride

Sunday, October 3, 2010
Meeting at 10:am and leaving at 11:am
this run will last approximately 5 hours.

106 N. Maple Island Rd.

Muskegon, Michigan 49442

We have a GREAT stop along the route!
Prepare to get muddy!
and maybe stuck too.

Lunch will be provided after the run
Donations appreciated, proceeds go to Keeley Cole(Steve's Daughter)
Hot dogs
Hamburgers
chips
soda

50/50 Raffle
Proceeds to Keeley Cole

Please join us as we honor the memory of "JeepSter85"
Please RSVP the number in your party NO LATER than 9/26/10
to: Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Profile: MusKegon_ZJ_gurl@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: MusKegon_ZJ_gurl</title>@@AMEPARAM@@MusKegon_ZJ_gurl

See less See more
#88 ·
:sonicjay: It took me a minute, but I remember now. That's the day Roger came and picked me up. Steve was already stuck when we got there. We started in Fruitport and ended up in TL.

That's one of the reasons for the tow point requirment for the run.
Well, that and to avoid things like this:

#90 ·
so, i was talking about this ride at work.
talking about how happy i was with the number of rsvp's we have and what a good group of people we have here on GL4X4.
i was also discussing what we have for food and what we have left to get.
a guy i work with over heard me talking about needing to buy 30 packs of hot dog buns. and today, he donated them all! THANK YOU, Jim Hock! :rock:

also, i want to thank Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Profile: pistol pete@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: pistol pete</title>@@AMEPARAM@@pistol pete for donating his time, equipment and designing the stickers for this memorial run. :rock:

#94 ·
so, i was talking about this ride at work.
talking about how happy i was with the number of rsvp's we have and what a good group of people we have here on GL4X4.
i was also discussing what we have for food and what we have left to get.
a guy i work with over heard me talking about needing to buy 30 packs of hot dog buns. and today, he donated them all! THANK YOU, Jim Hock! :rock:

also, i want to thank Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Profile: pistol pete for donating his time, equipment and designing the stickers for this memorial run. :rock:
Sweetness! :woot:

#96 ·
A note for the DNRE and National Forest Service who read this forum:

We are expecting more than 75 participants AND will be soliciting donations for the family. We realize that these would trigger the need for an Event Permit, so we will NOT be using any Federal Forest Roads. Rest easy. EVERYTHING we run will be a County Road, Township Road or Private Property. TREMENDOUS EFFORT has been expended to make absolutely sure NO Federal Roads will be utilized.

Participants,

We HAVE been able to put together a route with some GREAT scenery and a terrific place to play that will challenge the most experienced drivers and best built rigs. Rest assured that you will have a GREAT time and will NOT have to worry about any legal issues; they have all been addressed. Come on out and have some worry-free fun!

#98 ·
x2
I know there is a lot of work going on to get ready for this ride. Pat, Creeping Death, Mini Beast and you too MZJG. You guys are all going ABOVE and BEYOND for this ride and it is not going un-noticed or un-appreciated.
A big THANK YOU to all of you!!!

#117 ·
Just PMd MZG..
but in case you didn't get it, My Wife and I will be there, in the truck. I am trying to figure out a way to safely mount a hook on the front, but If I can't get it done in time, I will just stay out of the mud. But Count us in for sure, and also on the truck list too lol. I also have a CB in the truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.