Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

drummond island night run TRRC weekend

2K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  liv2mx 
#1 ·
a few of us will be up on drummond for the TRRC memorial weekend. If anyone is up for a night run post up. I think were gonna hit the new orv route saturday night if the rigs arent broke.

#2 ·
fairly certain I'll be fixing something, and you'll be helping

#6 ·
Are you driving your rig up or trailer them? The bridge fee one way with a trailer
is 5 dollars I think,it may be more now and the ferry fee for round trip with a trailer is 34 dollars.The rest is your gas and food and a tent for real cheap and save 5 dollars to get back over the bridge.

#21 ·
It was $14 for the wife and I this past weekend.

Just a quick question about Drummond. My Jeep is pretty stock, 4 banger on 31" mud terrain tires. Would I be able to get around OK?
You should do alright. Just don't venture out alone. There was a pretty-much stock Ranger with us Sat. and he made it all the way through the Tight & Twisties without a yank. You may have a little more difficulty on the new trails @ Shale Beach. That had some deeper stuff.

#16 ·
those wanting to head out for a night run meet at chucks place friday evening for dinner. run will follow after dinner. this is not organized. so dont expect anything special. i was thinking the new loop they opened. so whomever knows the new loop should lead.

#19 ·
getting closer!! shawn you going to have lights or you running the flashlight?:sonicjay:
so is everyone going up fri or thurs? i am thinking about leaving thurs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.