Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Grand Theft Auto V - 6 days until release. $265 million to make.

Tags
meballs
35K views 385 replies 61 participants last post by  Rob the plumber 
#1 ·
Who's buying it? It's a mix of the Sims, and FPS... It is the largest budget game ever.

#20 ·
I've never waited in line or pre-ordered a video game. I might make an exception for GTA V. I already told work I was taking that day off. :sonicjay:

I have a PS3 and a 360 that are both just sitting there collecting dust. I have to decide which console to buy it for....

#21 ·
It seems like they are forcing one last hoo ray for the PS3 and 360.

With both companies releasing a new console in months, neither has plans for this game apparently, at this time.

With a title this large and anticipated you would think it would be out on the latest hardware. Although, I am sure once those systems are out and sales drop off on the 360 and ps3 versions, they will then release it for the new systems.

#22 ·
With a title this large and anticipated you would think it would be out on the latest hardware. Although, I am sure once those systems are out and sales drop off on the 360 and ps3 versions, they will then release it for the new systems.
They will release for the newest consoles soon, they always do. I've never preordered a game and probably never will, but this seems like the coolest gta yet. A lot of wasted time ill never get back.:teehee:

#25 ·
First game I've ever per ordered
San Andreas was awesome and gta4 was ok
I'm expecting to lose much sleep and have an anger gf when this comes out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.