Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Hope the world still has honest people in it.

2K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  Quiefinator 
#1 ·
So some of you know that I was in a bad car accident that killed my dog a couple weeks ago. What caused he accident is that the hitch on my s10 fell because my frame is so rusted. When it happened because of the force, the tounge snapped off with my hitch. I was able to clean up the hitch and tounge but unable to afford a flat bed wrecker to pick up the trailer. Well, since I am an over the road truck driver, trying to pay for my 4 kids to have a house, I was unable to recover my trailer right away. I took the plate off because I didn't want it stolen, and was trying to get some money to have a wrecker pick it up. So I got home this week, and went to try to get the trailer, and the guy who lives up the road took my trailer and has it by his house like it is his! I left my information for him, instead of just taking it, I didn't want to look like a thief. I hope the guy isn't a dick about it when I can finally talk to him.

#2 ·
so some of you know that i was in a bad car accident that killed my dog a couple weeks ago. What caused he accident is that the hitch on my s10 fell because my frame is so rusted. When it happened because of the force, the tounge snapped off with my hitch. I was able to clean up the hitch and tounge but unable to afford a flat bed wrecker to pick up the trailer. Well, since i am an over the road truck driver, trying to pay for my 4 kids to have a house, i was unable to recover my trailer right away. I took the plate off because i didn't want it stolen, and was trying to get some money to have a wrecker pick it up. So i got home this week, and went to try to get the trailer, and the guy who lives up the road took my trailer and has it by his house like it is his! I left my information for him, instead of just taking it, i didn't want to look like a thief. I hope the guy isn't a dick about it when i can finally talk to him.
win!!!!!

#4 ·
I don't want to screw any body with a theft charge.. I am just a working stiff, trying to get by in the world with the little I have. If I didn't use that trailer, that my Grandfather made, before he died, to haul scrap metal in my down time to try to make sure the bills are paid in this cold weather I would just say it is my loss, that I didn't get it before I left to go to work as a truck driver.

#12 ·
I'm sorry for this, that sucks. I am sorry for the loss of your dog. If I could, I'd just go get your trailer for you. Ive no idea where Whitehall is.

#24 ·
Poor Monkeybiz. 1. His truck breaks, 2. dog gets killed, 3. trailer gets stolen and now this, getting sued by Sharpmachine. Sorry to hear man.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.