Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

3 wheeler

4K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  KennyOffroad 
#1 ·
Any 3 wheeler people on here?

Just got my 86 350x back up and running great it's not the prettiest thing yet (it's been sittin a little bit) but every things rebuilt motor and carb wise.

I need new plastics tho if any body has some plz lmk
Will get pics asap

#3 ·
I have a couple
-1985 Tri-z (Pretty nice)
-1985 TRi-z (Parts?, might run at some point)
-1984 200S (rebuilt motor, new carb, new brakes and cables)
-1984 200S (runs, Kinda.... no brakes, wont go over 3/4 throttle)
-1985 ATC70/125 (Lifan 125 motor, its a fucking blast)
-1978 ATC90 (in pieces, may run at some point)
-1982 ATC200 (in like 500 pieces, parts machine)

#8 ·
I had a 1981 250R, redid everything, had the swingarm bolt machined since they're almost impossible to find. It would hit 70 maybe a few over, scary fast

Also had a honda 200s that we put a 200x front on, the forks made it look sweet while adding since suspension travel considering the rear rear had none. Wheel machine and could go through just avoid anything in 2nd. Would be Nice to come across another one.

#10 ·
1985 350x, picked it up not running a couple years ago for $300.

#15 · (Edited)
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/rvs/3731650927.html
thats where i got the plastics i wanted a seat and other things but he wanted 250 for the seat alone and no way in hell am i paying that much for a seat

what i need now is tail light cover,stickers the 350x ones that go on the plastics,decompresion cable,that little tool box,and headlights.
o ya and still a seat

the best way to get a hold of that guy is to call it takes him 4 hours to respond to a txt and if u meet him he seams really slow and stupid
before

after

sorry for the shitty pic i broke my iphone and have a poopy flip phone right now

#19 ·
There a couple used oem 350x seats on ebay right now.

#24 ·
I sure miss these things. We had three of them when I was a kid! All Hondas. We had a 200sx a 250r and a 350. Would sure like to get one again. I used to ride the 200 when I was just 8 years old never got to ride the big ones before my dad sold them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.