Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

need some input on my wrap design

6K views 79 replies 34 participants last post by  knaffie 
#1 ·
Here's the 3 concepts they have proposed so far. #1 (flames) being not at all what I asked for. #2 being a little closer. #3 being more what I wanted, but I still don't love it for unknown reasons.

I'm not really sure what I want or don't want. I like #3, but I don't love it. For over $1000, I really need to love it.

Maybe an idea somebody has will give me an idea for a change I will like. Any help is appreciated.

See less See more
#4 ·
What kinda vehicle is this going on? I like #2 the best

#15 ·
#2 still but the sides are to over thought. Could do without the zig-zag to match the hood and top?

#21 ·
I was hoping to have it printed by the end of next week. Especially the roof so I can get it and everything attached to it back in place. I'll gladly wait around if you want to help me out.

I'm not necessarily stuck on this color scheme, but its what I was thinking would look good. The gray matches the color of the frame. The rest I honestly kind of copied from my road bike, which looks pretty sweet in person (but not so great in this picture). I'm open to anything, really.

I've looked at so many pictures of cars, trucks, sand rails, boats, and everything else trying to find one I like, I'm so fucking sick of it at this point, I'm ready to just paint it all black. But I already tried that.

I think I liked it plain aluminum best out of anything I've seen so far.

#18 ·
Anyone have a wrap? I was thinking about getting my jeep done in a flat black, but I'm unsure of a wraps durability.

#35 ·
checkers.

Buggies have odd "lines" that should be matched to it when being applied so there is a comfortable "flow" of the rig. Nothing I see so far works.

Maybe even a fading checker pattern or one that looks as though it's being pulled apart or stretched in a front to back flow.

You need some vertical lines.....all the horizontal "stripes" are gonna look odd on it.

#41 ·
It will be a lot more proportionate and be able to actually add shadows if you'd like where designs over lap to give it more depth, when it's computer drawn.
We could even use the trucker girl idea and do a shadow of your buggy and resize and color vary to do the tread plate area with your own buggy camo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.