Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1977 CJ7 Monster Jeep ° CHEAP° $3,900 on brand new 42" TSL's extra motor & trans

4K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Swampthing78 
#1 ·
1977 CJ7 Monster Jeep ° CHEAP° $3,900 on brand new 42" TSL's extra motor & trans

Super cheap for fast sale... Really needthecash or would never sell! Low mile 360 with air gap intake, holly truck avenger 670 carb, msd 6al & blaster coil, fenderwellheadders & flowmasters, dual 10" electric fans on toggle, new clutch (accidentally put throwout bearing in backwards & needs to be switched before use) brand new 42" tsl swampers on m/t alcoa rims 8 lug dana front 4:10 gears & corporate 14 bolt full floater locked rear axle, 3 speed trans, also included is an amc th400 and a 304 that was pulled because it smoked a lil bit but was not knocking, also included is a set of 33" bfg a/t tires on rims that hold air good for trailer tires(but that's about it) need to sell asap everything goes for $3900 we all know what kind of dealthisis(itsinsane) so no offers & sorry no trades firm @ $3900 I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting but you get the idea... Also hard top and full hard doors, body and frame are good for the year! Can't get pics on here but its posted on kalamazoo craigslist of call me 269- six onefive-4399I can text or email pics thanks. Here is the craigslist link http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/2628725580.html

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.