Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Manistee, then Silver Lake! 4th Of July Week Long Party

6K views 70 replies 40 participants last post by  clarkstoncracker 
#1 · (Edited)
We are starting to organize our annual trip up there, so CC & I decided we would open it up. This is a fun trip. We will be camping in the National Forest. We will do some wheeling (whatever we can find) and some celebrating.

NOTE: some of the people on this trip can get a little crazy. Do not be alarmed if we start a fire around someones tent, make people wear a helmet for safety, or end up partying with some random dude with a chain saw....it has all happened in the past.

The more people that go, means the more sites we will need. Camping is free, and it is pretty open out there. We usually get three sites and party on the one in the middle.

So far we have
Sol Goode
CC
Romey
Bio
RUDE-DOG

-Last year we left for Silver Lake right after Manistee. I am sure we will do the same thing this year.

See less See more
#3 ·
I am out, I will be in boston

#4 ·
Dave seems to be leaving out the number of people already comming not from here, probably around 50-60ish.

This is not a family event. You should not bring kids.

If you do not like to drink, you will have zero fun here.

This is held in THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS with NO BATHROOMS.

The cost is $0.

YOU MUST CLEAN UP ALL TRASH YOU BRING THERE

This has been going on for years, and the DNR lets us do this for the simple fact that we leave the area CLEANER THEN WHEN WE ARRIVED.

The field area we hold this in can fit alot of tents. NO MOTORHOMES.

Again, THIS IS NOT A FAMILY EVENT.

Everybody who signs up for this will get a map in their PM box as the date gets closer.

Hopefully we can beat our 1000+ empties record this year.

the fourth of july falls on a wed this year (I think) so I will probably head up there thursday of the prior week to set up shop.

#17 · (Edited)
Shift said:
I want to go if there's a chance Sol Goode will get naked. :D

well if sol goode dosnt... maybe we'll intorduce you to bloody headed sean !!! :sonicjay: he'll show ya some stuff you wish never existed :naughty: :sonicjay:

:woot: last year was too much fun, of course im goin again
and to add to the plethera of pictures

bloody headed sean... .try to guess what one he is :sonicjay:

CC trying to kick out the fire around seans tent

:sonicjay:

tehhhhh end

#20 ·
I am in for sure dont know howmany days maybee
i
i'll come for teh first couple and come back for a couple more

#24 ·
i,m in!! thats real close to me! sounds like a good time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.