Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Cobra 29 Black Chrome Stealth 2 Competition Radio

918 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  IDIeselman 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD. $200 Shipped with stock mic and power cord.

This is the radio http://customcbradios.com/Cobra-Black-Chrome-Stealth-Radio-RFX-Version-P643685.aspx but, It does have the Sky thumper Vortex Turbo Echo Board installed. Works excellent but does show a few light/minor scratches. 2 watt DK and swings to 122 on low power. 12 watt DK on high power.

A copy/paste from the site. Cobra 29 Black Chrome Stealth 2 Competition Radio This is just what the title says a "Competition Radio".. plain and simple and it is made for you folks that like to talk distance. This radio does not have Echo and has never been built buy anyone else...ever. This radio has... * RFX-75 Replacement Final Section Over 100 watts of swing!! * Switchable High/Low Power * Swing Kit for max modulation * I have replaced 5 different caps to improve the performance of the Audio and Transmit * I upgraded the cap at the power input of the radio to help with noise * I gave the radio my receive upgrade that gives you a 30% increase in receive. * This radio is very sensitive on receive you will just be amazed at what you can hear with this radio. This radio is made to run your big amp (4 pill or more) and will sound fantastic. Most of the time you don't need a driver with this radio. If it did not say Cobra on the front you would not know it was one. Just so you know... I like to build radios and it is my reputation on the line when I build them. I want you folks to buy from me and to know that I can build the radio that you always wanted. I am always improving my builds and making things better as I go along. You will not be disappointed in this or any radio I build. If you have a problem of don't like something let me know and I will take care of it for you. That is my warranty to you... If you want a Hot Rod Radio then buy this one!! SOLD.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.