Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Hey Grandman...

2K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Grandman 
#1 ·
For some unknown reason, this guy remindes me of you:
:tonka:

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm not sure where this is going, it's one thing to make fun of someones age just kidding around but Grandman has never conceded that he wasn't old. it's one thing to be sitting on a porch being an old fart, and completely another to be out wheeling with people 1/3 your age and keeping up. there is a complete difference between getting old and sharing your experience.
just my opinion.

#8 ·
deuce228 said:
um these two jab eachother daily.
No we dont but i like the way your thinking :sonicjay:

Hey John , she best not poke me to much about age , shes OLDER then i am :tonka:

You do have a solid point about wheeling with folks , well lets say 1/2 my age . Fortunately my mind is still in there range :rock:

#10 · (Edited)
TJrockdogg said:
I'm not sure where this is going, it's one thing to make fun of someones age just kidding around but Grandman has never conceded that he wasn't old. it's one thing to be sitting on a porch being an old fart, and completely another to be out wheeling with people 1/3 your age and keeping up. there is a complete difference between getting old and sharing your experience.
just my opinion.
Not sure where you are going either, but GM is right, I'm older than he is, and we often try to torment one another. Although a lot of that is typically through PM's. I just saw that smiley, and had to stir things up with him today. :sonicjay: I even made sure there were no hard feelings by sending him a boob shot through PM's.

I don't think you and I have had the pleasure of wheeling together, maybe sometime soon!

#13 ·
Grandman said:
No we dont but i like the way your thinking :sonicjay:

Hey John , she best not poke me to much about age , shes OLDER then i am :tonka:

You do have a solid point about wheeling with folks , well lets say 1/2 my age . Fortunately my mind is still in there range :rock:
I like wheelin with people twice my age too

:tonka:

#17 ·
Grandman said:
A gentelman would never disscuss such a thing

and who said she asked a Gentleman????????????? Gonna answer or not????????????????????? :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

That was just asking to be said, you can't blame me for doing that, can you?????????

:mel:

#23 ·
I must admit , i can not judge this . Being the happily married man that i am i didnt look at the PM .

I just said , ah what a nice gesture for her to make up , im such a gent i wont even look . there for i can not make a judgement call .

Yep thats my story and im sticking to it :rock: :gman:

reality not included

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.