Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#12,242 ·
I just saw that someone said that the Lord should bless a recently married couple I know more because of how beautiful their vows were.

I'm not sure what to think about that.

Gina is in for a rude awakening if she lets me write my own vows...

"I promise to consummate the marriage at least once a day for the rest of our lives" (in b4 you won't get any action after you tie the knot comment)

"I promise you'll hit me once a day from things i have said, or thought"

"I promise to show up at home with having purchased something without your consent at least once."

"I promise to bribe you with a puppy to get that extra vehicle or project"

:sonicjay:

#12,243 ·
I just saw that someone said that the Lord should bless a recently married couple I know more because of how beautiful their vows were.

I'm not sure what to think about that.

Gina is in for a rude awakening if she lets me write my own vows...

"I promise to consummate the marriage at least once a day for the rest of our lives" (in b4 you won't get any action after you tie the knot comment)

"I promise you'll hit me once a day from things i have said, or thought"

"I promise to show up at home with having purchased something without your consent at least once."

"I promise to bribe you with a puppy to get that extra vehicle or project"

:sonicjay:

After 21 years, a "good pizza and a night away from the kids bickering" will work for my wife.

#12,254 ·
If I could pick a new name for a preexisting city it would be Butt Fucking. Citizens would pay Butt Fucking taxes to support the Butt Fucking police and fire department. If they had an issue it could be handled at the Butt Fucking courthouse. The local sports team would be called the Butt Fucking Rams sponsored by the Butt Fucking Dodge dealership.

#12,256 ·
The butt fucking drive in for a movie.

Butt fucking bar

Butt fucking burgers. We don't beat our meat.

Butt fucking chocolate milk
Butt fucking fudge
Holy Mother butt fucker, that's a lot of fucking butt fucking.

#12,259 ·
If I could pick a new name for a preexisting city it would be Butt Fucking. Citizens would pay Butt Fucking taxes to support the Butt Fucking police and fire department. If they had an issue it could be handled at the Butt Fucking courthouse. The local sports team would be called the Butt Fucking Rams sponsored by the Butt Fucking Dodge dealership.
Where are you from?
Well actually, I'm a butt Fucker

I can picture it