Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,911 ·
Yup lol I'm not a big drinker only when I work out of town or on vacation.
same here. Last weekend we had a beer tent intown and its our group of friends tradition to always go out and get hammered, even the people like me who never go to the bar come out. For like 3 days I went from sober to drunk to sleep to hungover and just when I seem to get over the hangover(lasted all day) I would start drinking again. :sonicjay: I was so glad when the weekend was over, I forgot how awesome it was not to be hungover all the time.

#11,912 ·
same here. Last weekend we had a beer tent intown and its our group of friends tradition to always go out and get hammered, even the people like me who never go to the bar come out. For like 3 days I went from sober to drunk to sleep to hungover and just when I seem to get over the hangover(lasted all day) I would start drinking again. :sonicjay: I was so glad when the weekend was over, I forgot how awesome it was not to be hungover all the time.
Being hungover was the main reason I stopped drinking. Being hungover blows. Also I drank enough for a lifetime when I was in the marines. Nothing like getting hammered all night then getting up at 0500 and running 5-8 miles while puking....good times.

#11,916 · (Edited)
And then I was all like...
Who's business card is this, and why is it under my wiper blade?
Then it dawned on me! :eek: maybe he accidentally hit my Jeep?!?
So I pulled in to the gas station to check it out. Nothing wrong with the Jeep. :whew:

Now everyone in the Jeep is all like :confused:.

Didn't figure it out till we got home.:sonicjay: Hello lousypirate!!! :teehee:

#11,917 ·
And then I was all like...
Who's business card is this, and why is it under my wiper blade?
Then it dawned on me! :eek: maybe he accidentally hit my Jeep?!?
So I pulled in to the gas station to check it out. Nothing wrong with the Jeep. :whew:

Now everyone in the Jeep is all like :confused:.

Didn't figure it out till we got home.:sonicjay: Hello lousypirate!!! :teehee:
Mystery, drama, suspense...that's a lot of emotion for 7:00 am:sonicjay: