"Cheapthrill-EB buggy verision" -not so cheap anymore pg 65

132K views 1K replies 115 participants last post by  CheapThrillB2 
#1 · (Edited)
Starting out with a 1996 F250 2wd
D60 5.38's Loc-Rite
14 Bolt 5.38's Lincoln Locked
5.8L e4od hopefully np205 twinsticked eventually maybe 203/205 doubler
16/40-16 LTB's with BBF DIY Beadlocks

Ranger Truggy has been disassembled, frame was all jacked up and bent, the cab was never very good to start out with. So that truggy was like a first draft, learned alot, did alot, now I know what works better and how to do things better. Got sold for the cab and cage to be used on another project.

See less See more
#466 ·
I think I am gonna do up the fenders and get creative, Sunday the tires spent as much time into the fenders at stuff as they did on the ground.

Been debating tearing the front out and redoing the suspension all together and ditching the radius arms and the super long coils. But that might be for a later date.

#468 ·
AS in remove the fenders are trim them up. Not spend money on already dented and smashed up fenders lol.

to the point of not spending money on the frame/body related components. Only driveline and steering upgrades.

Hell I only have a couple more months before my deadline to ditch this truck and start over right :sonicjay:

#470 ·
actually I am ahead on the start of my buggy :teehee:

I already have the D60 with 5.38's and lockright, 14 bolt shaved with 5.38's and welded, 40" LTBs and and beadlocks, 5.8L, c6, 205 soon to be twinsticked, just need to work on the front 3 or 4 link set up and hydro steering is next.

#505 ·
Seriously???????

Damn, We started ours about the same time last year and yours has quite a few hours on it yet mine only has cobwebs. I wouldn't doubt you have time on the next build before I have mine current build done.

I do however have 1 out of 4 shocks mounted!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.