Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tattoo - Let's see them - new pic added

119K views 460 replies 184 participants last post by  chadcooper55 
#1 · (Edited)
So my wife just is just getting done with her 10 hour tattoo. When all is said and done she will have been in for 4 sessions! Painful but those who have a tattoo know the rush that you feel when it's done so she is actually glad to have gone in four times.
She had a 2 inch sun on her back she had done back when she was 18 by some dude should have never been able to mark someone for life. This started as cover up that was going to be about 4 inches wide by 8 inches long. As you can see from the photos it turned out to be a 30 inch by 8 inch piece that runs down her entire side. I LOVE it. I think these are sooo sexy on a woman.

Any how I would like to see some more work and share this with you as well.

Also I will have some finished pictures up soon. Sorry but nothing to naughty. She is mine and I won’t slut her out like some on this site. LOL.

UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 3

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
beautiful looking woman you have there:thumb:

I cant post a pic right now, but I have an Eagle flying over mountains on my left shoulder and a Coop Devil with wrench's crossed behind it that stretches across my back. Looks exactly like this without the lettering,

I have my next piece planned out, just waiting on the cash to do it. It will incorporate a Jessica Rabbit pinup styled Virgin Mary, Rat Fink, and other various hotrod imagery.

#9 ·
Good looking ink on a good looking women.

good for you man.

i dont have pics of my ink. but i have a few. there is so much more that i want thoguh

#10 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226289,00.html

COLUMBUS, Ind. — An inmate accused of forcibly tattooing a slain 10-year-old girl's name onto her killer's forehead in an Indiana prison was the victim's cousin, a family friend said.

Jared Harris, 22, is a cousin of Katlyn "Katie" Collman, family friend and spokesman Terry Gray confirmed to The Republic newspaper. He said he did not believe they knew each other well.

Harris, 22, who is serving time on a burglary conviction at Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, has been charged with battery and is accused of tattooing "KATIE'S REVENGE" across Anthony Ray Stockelman's forehead.

Harris told prison officials the attack was in revenge, according to an affidavit.

Stockelman is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to abducting, molesting and killing the fourth-grader, who lived about 70 miles south of Indianapolis. She was missing for five days before her body was found Jan. 30, 2005, in a creek about 15 miles from her home.

The affidavit said that prison officials transferred Harris to the same prison wing as Stockelman on Sept. 19, three days before the attack, and that Harris subsequently threatened Stockelman's life several times.

Harris slipped into the open cell Stockelman shared with another prisoner on Sept. 22 and, when Stockelman returned, Harris closed the locking cell door, according to the affidavit.

Stockelman told investigators that Harris put his right hand around his throat and told him, "I'm either gonna stick you and leave you bleeding or I'm gonna tattoo you." After applying the tattoo using a makeshift tattoo gun, Harris discarded the device in a trash can, he told investigators.

#30 ·
So my wife just is just getting done with her 10 hour tattoo. When all is said and done she will have been in for 4 sessions! Painful but those who have a tattoo know the rush that you feel when it's done so she is actually glad to have gone in four times.
She had a 2 inch sun on her back she had done back when she was 18 by some dude should have never been able to mark someone for life. This started as cover up that was going to be about 4 inches wide by 8 inches long. As you can see from the photos it turned out to be a 30 inch by 8 inch piece that runs down her entire side. I LOVE it. I think these are sooo sexy on a woman.

Any how I would like to see some more work and share this with you as well.

Also I will have some finished pictures up soon. Sorry but nothing to naughty. She is mine and I won’t slut her out like some on this site. LOL.
Just don't let her get fat :teehee:

I'm gald I didn't get a tattoo when I was skinny becasue I can only imagine what it would look like now :sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.