Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Getting rid of social media

13K views 97 replies 46 participants last post by  kickstand 
#1 ·
I think I am done with social media. I will be getting rid of my Facebook and be done with any of the forums that I go on. I waste way too much time looking at this crap.

#54 ·
That's how I am. If you call and I don't answer calling four more times will only piss me off if it isn't an emergency. I have Facebook that I usually use to read news articles and that's about all anymore. I think my latest post was from sometime last year. I do enjoy some of the pictures friends post. I have deleted a lot of the post whores who need to explain their entire day as it happens.

#60 ·
Do some math dumbass..

If you're refering to those who said they prefer text over phone by using their post count your retarded...even @SS with nearly 11k only avaerages out to about 3 posts per day since he joined. Unless you have screws loose that's what 20secs a post......explain how that justifies assuming people who frequent a forum are unsocial

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.