Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

not for sale 1993 f150 Flareside

2K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  chasetheface123 
#1 · (Edited)
Really dont want to do this... But im going to try and sell my truck. Its a 93 f150 flareside with a 351 windsor.

The engine:
20,000 on rebuilt engine. Was built stock. Last time it was ran the starter or solenoid was acting up but it still worked with no issues. Has a rear mounted radiator all lines to it are 2 inch copper over 500 dollars in copper alone.
Runs great and keeps nice and cool. Has a dual electric fan in the front and a single fan in the rear. AC has been deleted.

The transmission:
E4OD rebuilt professionally less than 1000 miles ago. Built with kevlar clutches and a shift kit.

The body:
Excellent condition. Has a rust hole on the bottom of the drivers side fender (only rust hole on the truck) also has a few rock dings on the front of the hood. Fiberglass body is in excellent condition.

The interior:
All original interior. Bench seat with fold down middle seat in excellent condition. Dash has a single crack in it.

The suspension:
4 inch rancho and 3 inch body lift. Rear brakes are new, from backing plate to studs. Front brake pads and wheel bearings have less than 200 miles on them. Custom built rear driveshaft.

Tires:
Comes with a set of 36 inch tsl superswampers on 11x15 inch wheels. Also comes with a set of rollers on stock wheels.

If there is any questions or specific pictures wanted just let me know. I am open to offers. Getting out of trucks for now. 5000 OBO? If anyone is interested pm me

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.