Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
524K views 8K replies 142 participants last post by  Skooter_Built 
#1 · (Edited)
Where do we stand on this? :beerbang:

#734 ·
Have Bryan check the stabbin cabin out front for mouse shit, I don't need another disease from dried mouse crap, and I get the big bed, with electricity to plug myself in, so I don't croak in the middle of the night.

I'll bring my own drugs, so I will be higher than the outer space jumper on flexeril and oxycontin. No, I don't share, don't ask.

#740 ·
i agree splitting up the group is lame. which is why i was fine with roughing it at r@v. i dont blame bryan for not wanting 40 dudes sleeping in a 3 bedroom cabin. even if i do sleep at bryans ill be doing all my partying at R@V. and then calling the drunk bus to take me to bryans to sleep. so most likely saturday night ill be sleeping in my truck.

wooooooooooottttttt

#741 ·
X2

I agree, but I have nothing to camp in and Im not sleeping in the back seat of chevotass excursion again the last time I did that I was dizzy the next day and I could not remember anything from the night before. Plus I like to fish at byrans lake. His place is only a couple minutes away. I plan to hang out where ever the hang out spot is and if I decide to drink I will stay where ever I am anyways.... so odds are one night I will end up sleeping at the camp ground in the back seat of that damn Excursion again. I dont think it will be a big deal we will all be together during the day and 90% of the night... should be a good time!!!!