Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

***** SnoFari 2013 - The Sofficial Thread*****

153K views 2K replies 141 participants last post by  GMKLR50 
#1 · (Edited)

For those who can't view image at work the dates are January 25th-27th, 2013

Replying to this thread does not guarantee you a spot at SnoFari. You must send in your registration postmarked no sooner than November 1st, 2012

If you have never heard of SnoFari before, here is some information;

SnoFari is a family oriented Winter trail-ride that takes place on state land in and around the West Branch, Mi area. It is open to all makes and models of licensed four-wheel drive vehicles. We host a banquet dinner on Saturday night and give away TONS of awesome prizes during the raffle. The event is sanctioned by the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association.

Click the big red letters
2013 SnoFari Registration Form

See less See more
#1,387 ·
I get one day to make sure the blazer is all good, havent even seen it in 4 months, should just have to throw a starter in it put the wheels back on and just double check everything. It has been sitting on jack stands sense october. Ran good with nothing broken prior to that. I keep getting more and more worried that something will be wrong with it the close the date gets.

#1,390 ·
I am SoBummed reading all of the last minute details for everyone :( Wish I could come play.

Don't forget the GLFWDA meeting Friday night at dinner time - bring a Subway sandwich and a coke, or grab a to-go item from the Lumberjack, and stop in for the meeting. Don't be bashful, we know you need to eat and Friday's schedule can be a bit hectic.

#1,406 ·
Easy ladies. This isn't my first rodeo. This tree is on a trail off Piper Lk. Its probably 20 inch in diameter the tree is broke off about 20 feet iup in the air 25 yards from the trail. Its leaning down over the trail about 5ft tall. In other words, there is no going over it as it stands. I'm betting it has a possibility off being a trail obstacle when I'm done though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.