Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

NSFW hot garage helpers updated

215K views 507 replies 125 participants last post by  ScOoTeR 
#1 · (Edited)
nsfw
-updated pics-
here are mine

well i get two helpers in the garage last night! and its weird i didnt get anything done to the jeep????

how about every one posting up thier hot garage helpers!

See less See more
#189 ·
When/where?

#199 ·
next wed in gr! we can have a m+g have some beers watch her dance.

we were talking to the strippers there (her and I) and she found out she will make 200 to 250 a night.

she wants to i didnt make her

#204 ·
Hi this is bad zuk's wife i want to do this so i can buy myself a really nice jeep. but anywho, you can bring quarters but.... you will be walking out with them some where other than your pocket!:teehee:

#221 ·
she really only wants to get up on stage for amature night and she is the mother of my children she is really level headed she probobly would give some guy a knob job but for 500 bills you probobly would to:poke:

i am sure she would be safe to she is a smart girl. and no i dont think i am a high roller because of this i am proud of her for being confident enough to go dance.

#225 ·
i take it alot of people are broke because if non classy whores suck for 500 then maybe she should tell all you gl4x4 cheap asses 1000 just to keep her high class enough for every body here lol

#230 ·
Perfectly said... who in their right mind would even begin to think that this is okay for their wife to do??? 1badzuk your moral compass is totally screwed up... Why don't you and your wife find a more productive way to express her "confidence"!!! Also may I suggest seek some therapy???

#234 ·
I never said $500 was for classy. the puss-dick paying the $500 could care less what the whore looks like.

much like the potato chips you can't just eat 1.

I will guess she suffers from a self esteem problem.
once she tastes the attention she will be back again, and again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.