Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#10,442 ·
It's almost time to change the fuel filter on my truck, and I want to change the oil at the same time. Finding a good diesel approved motor oil that isn't synthetic is hard:(
Rotella T? Delo 400?

I run Rotella T-6 because in one of my powerstrokes because it starts smooth as butter in the winter and I never plug it in and it's my DD. I run the 15w40 Rotella in my other powerstroke because it has 293k miles running 15w40... Don't change something if you've got a good thing going sort of deal.

#10,448 ·
I may have to stop on the way to work tomorro and get that. I usually peel and then go back to albino.
I'm extremely fair skinned myself and usually burn so bad but the last two summers I use that everytime I get some sun and it helps a lot, hopefully it works for you since you're probably even paler than me with that red hair lol

Regardless goodluck, and buy some sunscreen while your at it! :thumb:

#10,449 ·
I'm extremely fair skinned myself and usually burn so bad but the last two summers I use that everytime I get some sun and it helps a lot, hopefully it works for you since you're probably even paler than me with that red hair lol

Regardless goodluck, and buy some sunscreen while your at it! :thumb:
I have some here at home but for some reason I didn't even think about the sun yesterday until I was at the ballpark roasting in the sun. I think I wasn't mentally in the zone for summer yet :p