Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Free chick wings!!!

4K views 64 replies 13 participants last post by  crackerinatracker 
#1 ·
#22 ·
My goodness you are un-smart.

First, cracker is not a stereotype. It is a name, a word, and it's useage has no where near the derogatory and negative connotation that the n word carries. I have very pale skin, similar to the color of a saltine.

Your un-funny joke is the perfect example of a stereotype, as it assumes that 'they' all do 'this thing'.

And yes, my screen name is funny. It was a nickname given to me on this year's ultimate adventure.

#23 ·
Here is a whole bunch of black people who have no issue talking about the very topic I did. Stop being part of the race issue is this country and tip toeing around minorities. They are no different than anyone. I don't see you on your high horse about using the word gay in a negative fashion, how about fat jokes, jokes about women, jokes about men? Seriously get off it, if I offened you or anyone they can choke on a chicken bone, I did nothing wrong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSvu4K8WrE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.