Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GL4x4 logo tattoo done

25K views 117 replies 46 participants last post by  cmetzg03 
#1 · (Edited)

Done! It was alot harder to do then we thought! So whos next? Read on down for GL4x4 member discounts. Thanks.

See less See more
#78 ·
Turned out really good. I have been wanting to get a tattoo for a long time but couldn't figure out something I liked enough. I think if I was to get this I would change it a little. Im thinking doing the water blue and the land green like a map. I know it wouldn't technically be the greatlakes4x4 logo anymore but I think it would look sweet.

#89 ·
I hope thats a good wow if so thanks.
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=116808&page=12
see the rest of his work here.

Man, you had better hope you're into this for life now.
Thanks for the link! And yup I don't like doing much of anything but wheelin is the shit I don't think I'll ever drive a car again! EVER.

i mean its anyone's choice but think about when your 80 yrs old and you got a saggy gl4x4 logo on your arm or whatever..
Shit man I'm about 70 percent covered think about what its going to look like when I'm 80 and all of its a big saggy blob?? Thats what happens to tattoo's

AND just to clear this up the tatoo logo on my leg was done by pork rhine slim my business partner kinda thought people would realize that being down on my leg like that theres no possible way I could do it myself......

#100 ·
yup I haven't lost any of mine yet that I know of....

Looks killer. Your shop does nice work. I've checked out your myspace.:thumb: Wish I could find the time to get some more ink done. I have two to get, a calf and my back. But being home four days a month they are on the back burner. :(By the time I get to them I'll have a few more designed.
Shit you got 4 days I only need one:rock:

:beer: nice!

That turned out sweet:thumb::rock:
Thank god right? If it would have turned out shitty this would be awhole different thread!

looks good. If I could get a tat that would be in the running.
Why can't you get a tat?? I'll hook you up.
Looks good :thumb:
Thanks again.

#95 ·
Looks killer. Your shop does nice work. I've checked out your myspace.:thumb: Wish I could find the time to get some more ink done. I have two to get, a calf and my back. But being home four days a month they are on the back burner. :(By the time I get to them I'll have a few more designed.

#110 ·
it doesnt matter what you get a tat of you might regret it eventually. you can always cover them up with new ink. he already has a considerable amount of ink so they just start to blend in together. if nothing else it reminds you of the part of your life that you were going through when you got it. i have a fair amount of work done and i dont regret getting any of it. it might not be something i would choose again but that doesnt change anything, it is still a memory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.