Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Screw Jeeps, RZR's are where its at

20K views 202 replies 51 participants last post by  trailrail302 
#1 · (Edited)
So yesterday the UPS showed up so I made myself some double shear brackets and installed these.

Today I was bored and had some metal lying around so I got out; 1.5" .095 DOM, the torch, a brake rotor, a big freaking hammer, a vice and a hacksaw and built this. I’m happy about how it turned out. I wanted something basic and light weight. I might ad a cross brace in it later, I’m not sure. I had some left over latex black paint from a darkroom project so I got out the roller and painted it black. I think it turned out pretty good.

See less See more
#176 ·
I ordered 4 HID lights, 2 floods and 2 spots for the light bar. They came in last night, this morning I pulled the rings and had them painted blue to match the cage/light bar. I will get some more pictures after I get them installed.
Should have plenty of light at KOH this year...:thumb:

#177 ·
i love rzrs. my buddy has one thats a 900 with a turbo on it. its scary to ride in.

#179 ·
might be. its pretty crazy for sure

#182 ·
Light bar is painted and just about finished. need to Thank Hancho for hospitality and helping out alot since day one. And as much as I hate thanking Mr Green, I appreciate the help with wiring.:thumb:

#194 · (Edited)
That's the plan, just haven't cleaned everything up yet

I still love the rifle rack.....
Haha. I like it better when it's occupied:beerbang: tomorrow I will post a pic of it with some equipment in the racks.... You really love it then!!!

Bumping up to a 4 seat 900?
Probably not... But I'm excited to see it. It all depends on what I decide to do with the bronco. If I go ifs I will have to sell the rzr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.