Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Hair Growth products.for Men

3K views 34 replies 24 participants last post by  poptart 
#1 ·
My husband is interested in trying a hair growth product.........Do you use any?? If you want to PM me with your choice thats OK.

He Just want's to see what is a woth while product and whats crap !

I have heard that if you use some of these products and them stop.so does the hair growth ..

He has plent of hair on his Ass & chest ... ( though I'd add that ) .just starting to thin on the top of his head.!

#5 ·
X eleventymillion.

Skip the snake oil treatments - if they really worked nobody would be bald. Speaking as someone who had recognizable male pattern baldness at age 16, I know.

On the upside, it's caused by excess testosterone (male hormone), so you know what that means... :naughty:

#6 ·
Anything with Minoxidil in it works well (Rogaine or any of the knock offs work just as well). It pretty much just prevents more loss though, so start using it now. Sometimes it regrows a little hair.

#10 ·
Bruce Willis, John Travolta, Nicholas Cage...

All rich guys who make their living largely based on their looks, and who have spent long dollars to stop/delay/hide the inevitable. If some OTC product you could buy for $25 worked, would any of them be balding?

I understand the FDA says minoxodil can slow or stop hair loss, and in certain cases (not normal male pattern baldness) even regrow some hair. But as you say, it takes time for it to be effective and you cannot stop or the benefits go away.

#14 ·
My sister works in a hair salon and the owner checks all those things out. He ordered something once off TV because it got his curiosity.
Turns out they sent him a can of spray paint that you use to make your hair look thicker but it also paints the scalp.
He had fun with that one. He went with a toupe.

#15 ·
I like my men to look like men. Guys shouldn't worry about that stuff; as long as he's clean and reasonably well-groomed (keeps fingernails trimmed, brushes teeth, only wears holey oil-stained clothes to work on his rig and not out to dinner). Is it you that wants to "fix" the hair, or him? :confused:

#16 ·
well he almost always has a hat on anyway........But the few occasions that he hasn't got one on is when it becomes a big deal......It's OK with me......I like hats!
and Yes.he's clean and smells good all the time . I guess if he was gonna have it.it would stay there !

#28 · (Edited)
Well he has me use the clippers on it.it's just on the very top that something is missing....... I like the high and tight look......but the shinny look is not really my thing......I guess it's his head.....if he wants to shave it then thats his call. I guess I can just run my fingers through his hairy Ass hair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.