Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,882 ·
It's true.. Saw it myself.

Make sure you stop at the Keyhole bar for at least one beer.
I always start at the irish pub, usally hit keyhole and poney, and then end up at gate house. Ive thrown up many of times outside the gatehouse. :sonicjay: I had buddys that use to work up there, accually this is the first year I don't know anyone working up there but it was always a drunken good time. Also you can drink at the staute.

#11,883 ·
I always start at the irish pub, usally hit keyhole and poney, and then end up at gate house. Ive thrown up many of times outside the gatehouse. :sonicjay: I had buddys that use to work up there, accually this is the first year I don't know anyone working up there but it was always a drunken good time. Also you can drink at the staute.
Any good local brews to try?

Nothing like drunk driving on a beach cruiser.

#11,884 ·
Any good local brews to try?

Nothing like drunk driving on a beach cruiser.

Im a cheap ass so I always went for the dollar PBR's :sonicjay:

and the other is the best part..:sonicjay: As long as your not too drunk to get on your bike and ride away your fine. Whats funny is watching people walk out of the bar and try and ride away. Ive saw people at 230am laying in the street, half on a bike, passed out.....amazing. :sonicjay:

#11,885 ·
Im a cheap ass so I always went for the dollar PBR's :sonicjay:

and the other is the best part..:sonicjay: As long as your not too drunk to get on your bike and ride away your fine. Whats funny is watching people walk out of the bar and try and ride away. Ive saw people at 230am laying in the street, half on a bike, passed out.....amazing. :sonicjay:
That's hilarious. That might be me passed out on the street. Lol I've never drank and biked before.

#11,886 ·
That's hilarious. That might be me passed out on the street. Lol I've never drank and biked before.
:sonicjay: yeah I never laughed so hard. I had a picture of it, however is must be on my old phone but it looked like he was riding, fell to the right, then passed right now feet on the pedals and all. He was breathing and not bleeding and it was a warm night so I just kept on my way. But yeah its one of my favorite things to do is watch all the other drunks try to ride away at 130-2am. :sonicjay: