Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Damn doctors!

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Mclovin 
#1 ·
OK when my girl was prego with our first kid we went to our doc and had to see a C-section doc due to whatever reason, but so the doc we had was the man and only doc that does C-sections in Fremont, but when we went for all the check up I just did not like him. I'm a good judge of character and well, I did not like this guy. He would check my girl and I would get pissed watching him. I told my girl he is a sick fuck and some type of perv. She told me to shut up and quit you know all that he man macho shit stuff. So alright what ever. Then few years later just this last year we had our last kid and had to get a c-section again, and did the appointments, but this time I went to one and I don't know what it was but I got fucking pissed and was about to get the guys ass. I went about monkey spastic on his ass. I told the girl I did not like him, I just got pissed every time I would see him or he would talk to my girl. But again my girl told me to calm down. But for last few check ups I went just ensured he knew I didn't like him mainly through body language and thee ol'eye stare, but I did make him un easy ever since the app.. Then in turn made me more infuriated being I felt as if he was acting guilty and knew to not to set me off.

Now you may think I'm just some dumb punk that was getting all worked up over some doc checking the girls crotch and all that, but well maybe I was but I don't get worked up over much, it takes something or certain traits of someone to get me worked up, so say what you may but let me leave you with this....

The doc I was just speaking about has recently just resigned from his job as a doc because of the fact that he has molested his daughter.

See less See more
#11 ·
Was you judge of character when you knocked up your GIRL that you would marry her?

I think you need to stay home when she goes to the appointments.

I don't think you actually have molester-dar.

#14 ·
:blah::confused:WOW!! Good job holding back though! It is a good thing you didnt go all UFC on his ass! Hopefully he goes to prison and gets molested by big CUNTry!:sonicjay: If he doesnt go to prison I would get a ski mask and hurt him something feirce. Cripple that sick fuck!!! And X2 on haveing a "girl/wife" that can keep you in check! I sometimes wish my wife had better controll over me. But hey, hind sight is 20/20 right??

#16 ·
If you accuse everyone of wrong-doing eventually you'll be right. That does not make you an expert.

#17 ·
wife has a female obgyn so I wouldn't know. all she said was that the baby may be too big to come out the chute but would only resort to a c section if it was an emergency.

#22 ·
translation - they will let her be in labor for 24+ hours then try and find a room for a C section.

The only thing I put my foot down on with our first child was that we had a Dr and not an intern. Ended up that there were so many women giving birth at the time that our Dr was tied up and the nurses actually pulled an intern that was walking through the hall into the room and he performed the delivery. He did great, but they refused to give me a discount.... :sonicjay:

#19 ·
Well her was a girl as well but a fucking retarded bimbo and not even Blondie. The guy was the c-section doc so he was only the doc to deal with the last month or so on the first pregnancy, but then had regular check ups during the would second pregnancy being that she had to mandatory get a c-section this time around.

#21 ·
I'm from fremont.
The only reason I'm in fruitport is because I bought a trailer from my buddy for us to have a cheap place to live, ($300 a month lot rent) for a year untill we move to AL In the next couple of months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.