Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Two Subs in a single box***SOLD***

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  99CherokeeClassic 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are my two 10" JL Audio Subwoofers in a sealed box with the wire ports and sound ports. I have only hooked them once to see if they work in a vehicle and these things HIT!!! There is only one minor thing wrong with one of them and that is the center cone is pushed in a little bit and this was due to a car wreck and something hitting the cone of the sub in my buddies trunk, this has not affected the sound at all from what I can tell either.

Box Measurements

36" Long
14 1/2" Tall
Bottom is 6 1/2" Deep
Top is 4 1/2" Deep

Im over the whole system days and they are just sitting in my basment collecting dust ao I am gunna get rid of them.

Im looking to get $100 for all but I am open to offers.

Thanks

Travis Smith

See less See more
#4 ·
No pics available right now but I might be able to get some tommrow night for you along with the dimensions of the box. I do not think they are in a truck box but I may be wrong.

Thanks

Travis

#10 ·
I honestly dont know right off hand...I will finnally be home from Big Rapids tommrow night so I can check for you then.

#15 ·
Not really lookin for a paintball guns but if you have any tools or anything like that to trade we could work something out!!

#17 ·
Sorry not interested...lookin for hand tools. I need them for school soon. Thanks for the offer anyway!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.