Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

got beef?

10K views 123 replies 32 participants last post by  Rob the plumber 
#1 ·
Well then lets settle it *******. I am coming to mi this week for a visit. Been over 2 years and I feel its time to remind you bitches who the man is. Any of you cunts wanna blow me or get a good slapping let me know. I will be in Oakland county, MT pleasant, kzoo, pwater and traverse over the next month. I promise I wont shower for a while so my balls will be extra vinegarey.

#3 ·
Only if you bring that girl with the braces from a while back and 100 dollars. American you fuckin yooper.

#5 ·
Shoulda kept her. I tried to troll the fuck out of her on butthurtwheelers.com. she was very loyal and had a nice Dumper.

#16 ·
Wtf... I come back to might for a week and you follow me?
When are you leaving? I will wait I don't wanna be around any ND pukes.

#18 ·
Driving. I am in casper so I will take 80 across. I fucking hate Illinois but I wanna stop downstate and visit some peeps.

#25 ·
208 E. Midland Rd, Auburn MI 48611 989-662-7785

Let's see if you can show up alone and unarmed. I will be alone and unarmed. We'll see if that alligator mouth has any bite or if it's just backed up by a hummingbird ass.
I never travel unarmed. Scared of guns?

#35 ·
OK nuggets. Lets meet at your mothers grave and Duke it out. If you win you can stick a candy cane up my ass, if I win I get to carve steveo is awesome into your mothers headstone.

#37 ·
Watch it TJ, if you sent the requested info you will get his subscription of G.L.A.D.D forwarded to your house.

#50 ·
I don't make deliveries I ain't the fucking fed ex man. Besides, if I slap you I am kinda slapping a retard. I am going to go read the ray ray thread to see how Hombre handled the mentally handicapped.

#65 ·
It's my shop but if Steveo really wanted to settle the score with me, I think it would be best if nobody were around. It's sorta an honor thing. My goal is not to humiliate him in front of a group of people but instead let him prove what he's been saying.

#66 ·
I remember when I was gonna fight greasemonkey for fun, nuggets talked about how big of a man he was and how badass he was because he trained mma but would never fight, now he wants to fight steveo....again, steveo brings the idiot right out of nuggets hahahahahahahah

#70 ·
I was actually trying to talk you two out of fighting because MMA is a dangerous sport. I remembering offering to referee your match.

I don't remember backing down from a challenge from the time period you mentioned. Was it right after I broke my leg?

I guess the same offer goes to you Kickstand. If you want to prove your metle, you have my address and phone number. As I said before, I will be a gentleman should you pursue this.

#71 ·
Kinda. You wear armor and use soft swords. Its a points style system. You do get bruises though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.