Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

White Cloud Michigan 6/7/09

21K views 362 replies 26 participants last post by  Freak 
#1 · (Edited)
Is there any one that knows this area and would want to be a guide for a trail ride? or anyone who would want to go?
All i know of are the trails off centerline rd. that cross the power lines.

And here is the plan
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast
Well set the time then mourning around ten, at MCdonalds in Newaygo, head out by 10:30 and drive up to BAldwin and make a BBQ at lake side park and then continue trails around the Baldwin area and play up there rest of day or play a little then make our way back home on trails around 6 and head out home around 8.

Hows that sound like a plan freak? Kinda same as we did on the Fall trip but no have to worry about hunters this time.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GWYE_enUS250US250&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=MCdonalds+in+Newaygo&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,17050160324193314578&ei=VvgdSofwJ5ayMO2igO0F&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1
Click this link for directions to the MCdonalds in newaygo. This is the meeting place.

#5 ·
:finger:might should link this to the other 2 threads. LOL Didn't notice you started a new one.

You can count me in, might try and talk the girlfriend into going. We still going to plan it as an all day thing with a BBQ for lunch then?

#13 ·
Well set the time then mourning around ten, at MCdonalds in Newaygo, head out by 10:30 and drive up to BAldwin and make a BBQ at lake side park and then continue trails around the Baldwin area and play up there rest of day or play a little then make our way back home on trails around 6 and head out home around 8.

Hows that sound like a plan freak? Kinda same as we did on the Fall trip but no have to worry about hunters this time.

#39 ·
Centerline can be pretty nasty, i got my dads dodge stuck out there about 15 years ago, and had to hike out to call a tow truck(Zack Morris was the only guy i knew of with a cell phone back then) i dont remember the cost of the tow but i remember it broke for the rest of the week.

#49 ·
go up by chase farms. there is a road there you will get stuck on.i might go out if you guys get up my way.i can take you to lots of good stuff.

#50 ·
Count me in. Will a Suburban fit down these trails? I am not afraid of scratches or a few dents, it adds character :sonicjay: But the kids have been bugging me wanting to go off road so I will take them and the wife and make a day of it. Installing new spicer u joints today and have a few other issues to work out but the rig should be ready by then and I would love to come.

#62 ·
That day is my wife's b-day and i started the thread so i tell ya what we will bring hot dogs for all. i just need to know how many to bring, i also need to know if there is a place to cook them. i will also bring charcoal and buns and fixins. but your on your own for drinks.

#63 ·
I talked my friend into coming, no girlfriend, and I am sure I can talk him into bringing his small grill... Ill bring some Potato salad.

Think you could upgrade the hot dogs to brats? :naughty: If ya do Ill bring the buns too LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.