Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Project Lil Fella s-10 blazer

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Shotgun 
#1 · (Edited)
its life started off as a 85 s-10 blazer. I picked it up a year and a half ago for 300 bones. dude drove it to the house and parked it in the yard for me. I started to work on it 3 weeks later and noticed it had no compression in cyl 1. guessing it was blown I purchased a TBI 2.8 for 75.00 out of Chicago.
So far for this project I have aquired parts for a body lift, front bumper, and light bar(thanks Cheapthirllsb2). Now All I need to do is put in a motor and get the damn thing on the trail. It has 30 x9.5 canyon climbers on it with good tread so I will wheel them for a while till I see how it holds up.

BTW not everyone in cheap thrills has the ambition to build a rig in a weekend.:tonka:

See less See more
#6 ·
The bumper is just sitting on the trailer tire just for looks Im not sure if I like that look, it will take a beating though. damn stout but also damn heavy prolly close to 120lbs or so.

#11 ·
So the wife told me to get the G_D blazer done. I guess that means I have the green light this spring to get the build started and "completed".

#17 ·
Thanks Al.
Update, ride was crushed 3 years ago and has since came back as 3 Kia's and 245 folgers cans.
Parts ride was crushed also.
:sadpanda:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.