Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#16,845 ·
Yeah, I was!
I turned the TV on expecting to see Ginger Zee. All I got was FAIL!
I usually just turn the TV on in the morning just to see if there is anything important before I leave for work. Yup, like you said, nothing but fail!

I'm glad he has nothing better to do than talk about somebody who wasn't even an American. Last week when I was walking into work and they were lowering the flags to half mast, I figured maybe a Michigan soldier was killed. No. Obama ordered the country to lower flags to half mast because of NM. What a joke.

#16,850 ·
I usually just turn the TV on in the morning just to see if there is anything important before I leave for work. Yup, like you said, nothing but fail!

I'm glad he has nothing better to do than talk about somebody who wasn't even an American. Last week when I was walking into work and they were lowering the flags to half mast, I figured maybe a Michigan soldier was killed. No. Obama ordered the country to lower flags to half mast because of NM. What a joke.
Really?

#16,855 ·
Never mind I googled it.
Seems some people are upset over this.
I wonder why?
The sanitized and heroic version of Nelson Mandela we were taught about in school does not line up with the truth... I embarked on my own little information quest once I saw people's outrage over this and... well... I'm with them now. Let's just say it's no wonder that Obama loves the man so much.