Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bacon flavored condom tour... Going back for seconds

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 ·
Second annual Bacon Flavored condom tour 2010, going back for seconds.
Starting Mileage

A few deals gap photos

Virginia Maryland Bridge tunnel

$120 a night crappiest hotel ever(Smell could not be captured in picture, or the floor beign soft to the point of feeling like i was gonna fall though)
Towel holder

Hole in door

Broken drawer

A/C falling off the wall

Ocean City fishing(I hooked a 5 foot shark, but my rented pole had s???ty line and broke before it got outta the water.
Skate the guy beside me caught

Little shark the guy beside me caught

Ferrari Guy(this guy was there the 2 night we were at this bar last year, and the night we were there this year, he rocks short white shorts, with a red ferrari shirt, and a ferrari old man hat, he is in his 40's and doesn't drink but dances with all the broads on the dance floor)

Ocean city deep sea fishing, this is all i got before i puked a lot

Ocean city food

Pictures of out graffiti last year

Beer I have never seen

Guy on floor
'
Another s???ty hotel where the toilet was plugged before we got there, but when we flushed the toilet and poo came out the hotel wouldn't send some up to fix it, so we had to go get the plunger to fix it ourselves, and they sent bedroom sheets up for us to clean *up the poo. never go to super 8 im austintown, oh.

Snake at deals gap

See less See more
#6 ·
Next week, we head on the 4th Annualish bacon flavored condom tour, I will be taking more pics this time. Doing the gap, Cherohala Skyway, Wheels through time, myrtle beach, ocean city and a bunch more

#7 ·
Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel
both sides of the bridge are still va
(i grew up on the eastern shore part)

cool trip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.