Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

@@@SOLD@@@1991 chevy lumina euro sport, coupe. $1500 SOLD

3K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  shredder70 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 1991 chevy lumina euro sport coupe for sale. It is red, 153,000 miles, runs great, drives excellent.. It has a 3.1 engine and and a 3 speed auto trans.. It has new head gaskets, intake gaskets, thermostat, injectors, battery, rear struts and mounts, tires, ball joints, tie rods, rear wheel bearings, and a front end alignment.. It has tan interior that is a little worn.

Body is a 7 out of 10. Hardly any rust and paint is nice.. Bumper has a tear and a dent in rear quarter..
Interior is a 6 out of 10. A few cigarette burns but seats are still nice. It has bucket seats and a console, tilt, cruise, power locks and windows,. It has a kick ass alpine cd player with polk audio front speakers and new blaupunkt speakers

Engine starts and runs great. Just drove it 100 miles today no problems at all. Would make a good first car or a second car.. Trans shifts fine and car tracks and handles nice.. Lower milage car in really good shape for money.. Asking $1500.. Pm if interested..

This car is my daily driver now and i am getting 27mpg after new air filter and fuel filter..

Last week installed new fuel pump and filter. Pics are from today 02/03/09 was freshly washed. There is swirls and scratches in paint but you cant see them in pic. Also there is a dent in pass rear quarter panel.

See less See more
#19 ·
3 speed trans with no overdrive? i've never seen a euro package without a 4 speed trans in it. my fire car was a 90 euro, best millage i got in it was over 30mpg on the highway. not bad for a v-6

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.