Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1995 Ford F-150 Eddie Bauer 4x4 !SOLD!

790 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  REBEL_RAM 
#1 · (Edited)
1995 Ford F-150 EDDIE BAUER 5.8 V8 Automatic Push button 4x4. Has 249,024 miles. No leaks. I put dual exhaust, not cats into a dual in/dual out muffler. The left tail pipe hanger broke when I parked it. Also has exhaust leak where the emissions pipe is. Has 31x10.5x15 Bridgestone Dueler A/Ts with decent tread left. I have replace the rear leaf spring shackles and mounts. Both leaf springs have one leaf broke, not noticeable when drive/hauling. I had upper and lower balls joints, tie rod ends, and center drag link replaced. I have put a new battery and terminals and alternator and serpentine belt. The speedo works up to 55mph..after that it bounces all over, I use the tach to guess my speed after that. The drivers window was working until right before I parked it, either new switch or motor. It has dual tanks, the front fuel pump is shot but the rear tank works. Also the front tank, one of the tank straps broke so it has a ratchet strap holding it up. Needs new u-joints and front axle joints. The truck is 18 years old, it has the usual rust. The floorboards and frame are solid. I also put in E3 spark splugs, good cap and rotor and plug wires, and a K&N air filter. Didnt really notice a power gain but on long trips I did notice better fuel mileage. It is due for an oil change. All lights, gauges, heat, A/C, wipers works. Has a trailer brake control that works. I had put in some aftermarket speakers, I just took them out. Has a Kenwood cd player that works, just needs speakers put back in. I also put new brake pads and shoes all the way around and replaced the drums on the rear early last summer. Spare tire is good. It has a few miles but it was my daily driver for 4 years and has never let me down. I drove it up north almost ever weekend. I just got a car last week and its time to part with the truck. Prefer call/voicemail/text @ 989sixty two05eighty seven. If I dont answer, leave a message and ill get back to ya as soon as I can.

See less See more
#3 ·
cruise and horn dont work. it did but had to have the ignition actuator replaced because i couldnt shut the truck off with the key and the place i took it didnt do a very good job and i had already taken it back to them twice because of the shit job they did and wasnt happy...i didnt notice till awhile after because i rarely use it anyways

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.