Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#10,806 ·
I'm about to delete a shitload of people off of my Facebook, I'm tired of their constant bitching. I'll be down to like 50. Lol
I do some bitching on there too, but not every day (it's every hour for some of them).

If any of you guys want a link let me know and I'll send it to you.

...unless you are the whiny/bitchy type, then you can Fuck off! :finger:

#10,808 ·
I've got a prepaid tracfone for work and the number must be very close to someone of urban decent. I'm constantly getting the wrong people calling me. Just had a miss call a minute ago that was awesome.

Me: hello Andy speaking.
Random: who is this?
Me: Andy speaking
R: quit messing around.
M: you have the wrong number
R: what's your number
M: 248-xxx-xxxx
R: quit messing around, where you at?
M: At work at GM
R: Oh! Click

:sonicjay:

#10,809 ·
I've got a prepaid tracfone for work and the number must be very close to someone of urban decent. I'm constantly getting the wrong people calling me. Just had a miss call a minute ago that was awesome.

My number at my co-op had almost the same number as a Batteries Plus but the last 2 digits were flipped. I had calls almost once a week asking for info on that store.

#10,810 ·
I'm about to delete a shitload of people off of my Facebook, I'm tired of their constant bitching. I'll be down to like 50. Lol
I do some bitching on there too, but not every day (it's every hour for some of them).

If any of you guys want a link let me know and I'll send it to you.

...unless you are the whiny/bitchy type, then you can Fuck off! :finger:
i have a 3 strike rule for guys and a girls get a 3-10 strike depending on hotness and breast size

#10,818 ·

I've had my current number for about 3 years. I still get collection calls for a Nancy Cummings who apparently doesn't pay her bills.

It freaks me out because they will leave voicemails, but not say who it's for, so I freak out thinking I forgot to pay a bill or something, then finally they tell me it'd for her.

#10,820 ·
I've had my current number for about 3 years. I still get collection calls for a Nancy Cummings who apparently doesn't pay her bills.

It freaks me out because they will leave voicemails, but not say who it's for, so I freak out thinking I forgot to pay a bill or something, then finally they tell me it'd for her.
when you're calling collections you have to stay vague. I'm surprised they are telling you what her name is that's illegal. If you Find her you should tell about that and say That you will testify on her behalf for some money.