Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New Swamper S.s. M-16 Tire

15K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  dingle dave 
#1 ·
SUPER SWAMPER HAS A NEW TIRE OUT. YOU CAN SEE IT ON THEY'RE WEBSITE. WWW.INTERCOTIRE.COM ITS CALLED THE S.S. M16. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HAD A FIRST HAND LOOK AT THEM. I WOULD LIKE SOME THOUGHTS ON THEM. I'M READY TO PURCHASE TIRES FOR MY JEEP AND I'M LEANING TOWARD NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS OR THESE M-16'S.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

#21 ·
I think if you read the info on them...you'll find that it was made more as an "all around" tire. If you l00k close...you will see alittle of all the swamper designs.

Maybe something like....60% road/camping trail ... 40% hardcore ROCKS-muddin/air down type shit. Still VERY BADASS!:rock:

so now you have my .02 worth :thumb:

#28 ·
4 wheel parts has the tires in this months mag. 37x13.5r15 for 258.99. i bought these for my s10. they are sweet on the road and i just got back from playing in the mud and there great. i dont know how good they will be for rock crawling but they clean good in mud. i was running boggers but i found a new fav tire. great on the road. still have a lot of howl to them to but doesnt beat the shit out of your truck!

#30 ·
i checked 4 wheel parts website and they don't have them on there yet. the 15" have 6 ply sides and the 16",17",18" all have 10 ply. i thought about buying 17's cause there actually cheaper than the 15's. i'm just wondering if the extra 4 plys in the sidewall will make them ride like shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.