Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1974 Bronco part out pics of top pg 2

8K views 58 replies 13 participants last post by  cj7on44's 
#1 · (Edited)
I guess I will call this a part out. I have a 74 bronco that I am cutting up and building a custom frame/chassis etc. I will be keeping the body, grill, hood, fenders, windshield, tub etc. I will be selling the drive train which is the following parts: (not sure on some of the values so dont hessitate to make an offer)

302 engine with 3 speed manual trans;
Sold

Dana 44 Sold

9" rear [/] Sold

Frame Sold

J shift Dana 20 Sold

4 post roll bar Sold

EDIT:
I still have the hard top $80
also have the radiator $30 and misc. metal sections from the rear floor pan. could make good patch panels for someone.

All parts are located in Fenton and best offer.

Thanks,

See less See more
#5 ·
I have the frame held for a guy that has wanted it since before I started to seperate the bronco. I sent him a message today, will let you know as soon as possible if it falls through thanks,

#11 ·
What gears are in the axles? I will guess and say 3.50 but I am wondering.

#13 ·
I will have to check I'm not sure

Sorry about the miss spelling. Are you going to sell or keep the coil spring towers if u are what do u want for them? Like i said i am sorry about the miss spelling the g & f are to close together and i hit the wrong button. SORRY
I will sell the towers but I would want them to go with the frame and I will cut you a deal on the frame. Make me an offer

#15 ·
The gears are 46-13 so looks like a 3.54 I only checked the front.

The windshield I plan to keep but I might be interested in doors. I'm not sure if I'm going to run a full door or just skin a tube door.

#19 ·
Thanks, I will get pictures tongiht for you

Bump. I need this stuff out of my way. I am open to all offers

Also I would be looking for a good set of doors and possibly a good tailgate on trade....

#25 ·
Bump for update, axles, frame, engine, Trans, t-case along with driveshafts, springs steering column and gear box all sold today.

Still have the hard top, misc metal and radiator

#28 ·
Sorry the arms are sold. I only have the radiator, hard top and misc metal left over.

Price dropped on hard top to $80 or best offer. its starting to kill my grass so I need it gone...haha

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.