Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Calling all bluetooth speaker owners

3K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  clarkstoncracker 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to get some feedback on portable bluetooth speakers.

I would like to buy one that is lightweight, reasonably loud with good sound across all frequencies. Good battery life is a plus but not a deal breaker.

What do you have and what do you recommend?

#13 ·
I just bought one of these, but mine was the $59 one. I really like it, but I ran the battery dead and it wont recharge now. Going to take it back to Best Buy, but I will try to get another one. they are cool because you can blue tooth them to another one of the same speakers and double the sound and have stereo.

#6 ·
We went and got the cheapo ones from Big Lots for $20.00. Sylvania brand I think? We've used it with an Ipad and had it on for 8 hours straight without killing the battery. Good and loud too. Recharges in a couple hours with the same Ipad charger.

#11 ·
#23 · (Edited)
I have a bluetooth adapter that plugs into the cig lighter in my car and has an 'aux in' jack. If you plugged it into a 100v to 12v adapter it would work.

But I better there's a better solution out there.

Yup- here's one:

http://www.discountofficeitems.com/...a-non-brand+&gclid=CI3PrbzSv7kCFaY-MgodfFkAow

<edit>

Nevermind, I misread what you were looking to do. This takes a bluetooth signal from your phone and hooks up to a speaker.

#22 ·
X2 on the Bose sound link...fantastic sound, great battery life. I know there are people out there that think you only pay for the name with Bose, and those are the same people that cannot afford to buy Bose. I enjoy the finer things in life and I consider exquisite sounding speakers to be one of those. This s why I spent the money to get the best sound reproduction I could get in a small package.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.