Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bad Buyer alert

4K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  rargreen 
#1 ·
Yes I too have a bad buyer alert too!

guy bought a trans, I let his give a checK dated 2 weeks later, I forgot to cash it at the 2 week mark, and called him to make sure it was ok to cash a couple weeks later, he said his gf had closed the account and said he would mail me the money when he got his next pay check, that was about 2 months ago, the original sale was in mid Feb...

This got my thinking, with so many I'm thinking maybe we should start some type of system where each user has a link from their profile or something, where people could give feed back on how the transaction went.

Whatcha all think? Maybe call it I-Trader or something like that.

someone should talk to the owner of this site and see what he can come up with. I hear he's a pretty smrt dude.

#4 ·
Mudslinger183, from the west side, I think Muskegon

it was only $75, and I knew he was hard on cash, so I let him take it having the feeling I would never see the cash

The trans was advertised as having sat in the vehicle not being used a few years, works when the engine last ran, but leaked, and had been driven hard for 10 years...

He must have been hard up to drive 200 miles to get this trans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.