Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

95 YJ w/ 2.5l $1900 NOW BEING PARTED OUT

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  bitchofanxj 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting ready to move so the project Jeep must be sacrificed. I bought it back in Jan. and have only taken it out on the trails a few times. Has all normal YJ rust spots, frame is in decent shape no tears or cracks but normal surface rust. Does not leak any fluids, 4WD works great. Driver's side floor pan has been fixed, no more gaping holes. Sway bar and track bars are all gone also.

Has:
2.5L 195,XXX miles
AX5 No fifth gear (Like it gets used when you throw bigger tires on anyway.)
231 T-Case
Front Disconnect Style D30 (Actuator Works Great Still)
D35 Rear Welded
Stock tires and wheels but tread is great.
Overhead sound bar and interior light
Front bumper is air tank, just need to weld on the tube ends I made. Also has winch plate welded to it.

Needs:
Driver's seatbelt and has no rear seatbelts
New Fenders or they could be turned into flat fenders with a little work and metal.
Radio if you prefer one in a noisy wrangler
Could us some new Soft uppers on the doors. Soft top in pretty good shape.

I don't have the title in my name yet but will have it in the next week or so, will register it by the end of this week, will post when it has been changed. I'm sure I'll think of more info, let me know if you have any questions. Located in Montague 49437

NO TRADES

See less See more
#7 ·
There is one small hole on the passenger side but none on the driver's, I just got done fixing the driver's side floor board and that metal work had to be tied into the rocker the way it had rotted out. The panels were put on to cover up some dents on the driver's side the passenger side is straight as can be but I wanted some type of extra support on the rockers anyway.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.