Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
524K views 8K replies 142 participants last post by  Skooter_Built 
#1 · (Edited)
Where do we stand on this? :beerbang:

#5,557 ·
My wife found my "BEATING" marks on my chest in the shapes of a leather belt end design.....my ass however was actually fine. :woot:

I was hella sore yesterday evening so I stared drinking again...lol

Thank you Mr. Green and grats to your win also Saturday. I was Josh's c-dawg and then everyone's co-dawg for the winch hill. I was fair and tried my hardest for everybody.

Yes I do need a misfit sticker! We'll hook up soon Scott and Charlie!

#5,552 ·
half of it is on Josh's camera and the other half is on Kyles. I need to get it all so I can make a sweet video.... If I dont get it theres nothing I can do....

also holeshot has alot of video, might be nice to have some different angles for some of it.

#5,575 ·
You are RONG mister.:fish: Strangler is spot on.:rock: + & - .01 points made no difference. Next year the spreadsheet will be setup to add subtract whole numbers so they have meaning. We are going hi-tech, we will have the laptop on the courses for real time scoring.

Or you can fire me and I will just watch.:finger:

unless he wants to compete next year :sonicjay: :finger:
No competing for me. These silly little boys would all be crying in their diapers when I give them some whoopass on the course. :d:

#5,579 ·
had a great weekend :woot: there's plans for the jeep. an I think my truck took the most beating with Jay driving an Erin telling him to do donuts in the middle of the road. it came home with a check engine light on :( but all in all had a blast :woot:

randy I have your jacket. you left it my truck. when you take all the good beads. :sonicjay:

I need an address or a time an place to drink beer so I can drop off the sd card :confused:

congrats to ryan for the big win.

eastside win