Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2003 Acrtic Cat Firecat F-7 with trailer

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  firehawk 
#1 · (Edited)
2003 Acrtic Cat Firecat F-7 Sabercat decal package from factory with trailer: Asking $3700

F-7: Not perfect but in good shape. The hood has some damage from a minor mishap and there is some wear and tear in a few spots. I will get some pics soon and update, I will post what I have but none are recent. Always starts on 2 or 3 pull, sometimes on first but rarely takes 3.

Just installed reverse last year. Comes with ice pick/chisel track(still on from last season). Trail track has 181 1.45" studs that are pretty new and comes with older shorter 1.175" studs that are somewhat worn but not useless. I also have some other new studs to go with it too, not sure on size but at least 1.375. Shocks have been rebuilt on rear last year and the fronts were done 2 years ago, maybe 3.

D&D y-pipe and ODS clutch kit are the only power upgrades but it always ran with or beat 800's of the other variety. Defintely has been one of the fastest stock F-7s out there. Adjustable aluminum limiter straps. Have all original parts that were upgraded.

C&A Razor skis and Shaper 10" carbides, also have the stock ones in the first pics.

Miles are 4226

Trailer: is a two place Triton with a custom aluminum diamond plate salt/slush guard I built 8 years ago.

Price: $3700 for sled and trailer
$6000 for trailer alone (discount for not being CC)

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
I know but I have back issues and use it less and less each year.

I was loving it out on the ice with the picks and chisels, hooks and goes. Only decently modded sleds beat it.

I will probably start ice racing it rather tha trail ride but will trail ride it 1 or 2 times a year.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.