Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Snowing!!!

2K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  Motor Slut 
#1 ·
Just finished up my homework and looked outside...its f*in snowing right now. I can't believe it, I know there's been a lot of talk on here about it and what not but damn...the flakes are pretty big and they're sticking to cars (but not to ground)

:rock: bring it on :woot:

#2 ·
********* said:
Just finished up my homework and looked outside...its f*in snowing right now. I can't believe it, I know there's been a lot of talk on here about it and what not but damn...the flakes are pretty big and they're sticking to cars (but not to ground)

:rock: bring it on :woot:
THIS IS GAY !!
Im supposed to go to the dunes Sunday. :(

#5 ·
:rock: :rock: :rock: :nana: Snow Wheeling!! :nana: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock::nana: Snow Boarding!! :nana: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You do realize ive never wheeled in the snow!? and i havent Boarded in four seasons!!!?

:rock: :rock: :rock::nana: Cant wait to Play in the White Stuff!!:nana: :rock: :rock: :rock:

WARNING :beer: MAY HAVE ALTERED THE POSTERS MEMORY AND OR STATE OF MIND!!

#7 ·
i just got home from work at 4:00 and as soon as i parked my truck it started snowing mixed with rain like crazy.
soo my walk to the house was really cold and a lil wet

i am not looking forward to driving in any snow because i have thornbirds and they suck on the road!!

bigmak1987 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :nana: Snow Wheeling!! :nana: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock::nana: Snow Boarding!! :nana: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You do realize ive never wheeled in the snow!? and i havent Boarded in four seasons!!!?

:rock: :rock: :rock::nana: Cant wait to Play in the White Stuff!!:nana: :rock: :rock: :rock:

WARNING :beer: MAY HAVE ALTERED THE POSTERS MEMORY AND OR STATE OF MIND!!

Its fun you just got to watch for the ice not to fall through
it just gets a lil cold if you get stuck really good soo bring some extra coats

#8 · (Edited)
xlinkinpark2438x said:
Its fun you just got to watch for the ice not to fall through
it just gets a lil cold if you get stuck really good soo bring some extra coats
YEA!! you know ill be caring extra clothing in my Jeep xlinkinpark2438x cuz its gona be cold for me!!!

i just went out for a cig its about 5:15 in a hoody and some sports pants. um my back tenced up so bad it hurt and i couldent stop shivvering!!! i havent felt cold like that since the winter of 04 in afganistan! yea this boys got some climatizing to do! hawaii was so nice and warm i think im starting to miss it!lol just checked the temp and its 42 deg out side!!! and its only going to get colder! boy im gona freeze this winter!!!:sonicjay:

#15 ·
badazzamc said:
Muddinguy said:
THIS IS GAY !!
Im supposed to go to the dunes Sunday. :([/QU

i have been there in the snow a couple of times. just a colder weekend is all.
Just but we're going with the quads.. oh well time to see what we're made of. :sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.